Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Racquel Russell, Senior Director, Government Relations and Public Affairs of Zillow Group, about a $5 million pledge in cash and in-kind contributions over the next five years to address housing insecurity as part of the company's first social impact program, The Home Project.
On the show, Megan, Racquel and I discuss:
- Can you give us a brief overview of The Home Project and what the program is all about?
- Zillow is partnering with non-profits whose mission aligns with The Home Project. Can you give us an example of what these partnerships hope to accomplish?
- How do you plan to reach people who are having challenges with housing?
- How can employees get engaged with this program?
- Another pillar of The Home Project is product development to help people find secure housing. What types of product developments do you anticipate rolling out in 2018?
- Can you explain what "Hack Weeks” and "Innovation Weeks” are and how they fold into this initiative
- What business objectives are attached to this program? How will you measure success?
- Will you involve Zillow customers who are NOT housing insecure in this effort in any way?