Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Melanie Zachar Kaloski, Nesquik Marketing Manager at Nestle, about QuikStache, a fun campaign with the Movember Foundation to raise awareness of men's health. The campaign included a pledge from Nesquik to match every $10 donation made to the foundation on Movember's 10th birthday.
On the show, Megan, Melanie and I discuss:
- How was Nesquick introduced to Movember? What was the genesis of this partnership?
- Tell us about the “QuickStache” campaign this year: who are you targeting with your fun chocolate milk ‘staches?
- You pledged to donate $10 for every donation made on Movember's birthday, how did that go?
- Are cause-related marketing campaigns new to Nequick?
- What have you learned from your involvement with Movember this year?
- Movember traditionally has done a good job activating corporate teams. Was this an element of your campaign this year? Or was it more consumer-facing?
- What kind of response did you get from consumers?
- Do you anticipate continuing this partnership with Movember? If so, how will next year be different?
Follow the hashtag #Quikstache on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook