Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talking to Karen Davis, Senior Vice President of Global Philanthropy and Social Impact at Hasbro, about Be Fearless Be Kind, a philanthropic initiative, which is designed to empower kids to have the compassion and courage to stand up for others and make a difference. To help nurture empathy and compassion, parents and adults can access proven tools and resources through the Be Fearless Be Kind online hub.
On the show, Megan, Karen and I discuss:
- How did you land on ‘standing up for others’ as your signature cause focus?
- Was this a new cause area for Hasbro or familiar territory?
- Who are your nonprofit partners in this endeavor and what role do they play in activating it?
- Explain to us how you expanded the program in 2017?
- How are you engaging employees? Consumers?
- What are your hopes and expectations for the program in the coming year?
- How does this effort help Hasbro generate business so it can sustain this valuable effort?
- What would you say to others who are considering launching a signature cause program?