Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Mollye Rhea, President of For Momentum, an Atlanta-based cause agency, about their 2015 Corporate Partner Survey.
For Momentum surveyed individuals who manage nonprofit partnerships to learn about local and national giving strategies, partnership selections and expectations, target audience and common mistakes.
Megan, Mollye and I discuss:
- How the most common question clients asked For Momentum became the basis for the survey.
- What hunches did the survey legitimize? What answers surprised For Momentum?
- How companies are shifting their interest in nonprofits from a sales focus to a genuine interest in social impact.
- How companies are looking for good nonprofit partners and are eager to work with more than one partner.
- How brand alignment, awareness are driving factors for partnerships.
- How the growth in the social good movement has given nonprofits a powerful opportunity with businesses.
- Mollye's thoughts on what nonprofits need to do to engage companies.
- The biggest mistakes nonprofits make when they call on a company.