Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to David J. Neff, author, speaker and consultant for PwC. Dave is also the founder of Lights. Camera. Help., a nonprofit that is dedicated to encouraging cause-driven organizations to use film and video to tell their stories.
On today's show, Dave, Megan and I discuss:
- A new crowdfunding bill of rights for nonprofits that Dave and his team are seeking comments and feedback.
- The best way for nonprofits to use and profit from crowdfunding.
- The importance of transparency to nonprofit success - and the need for nonprofits to be as accountable as their counterparts when it comes to meeting expectations.
- The need for nonprofits to proceed carefully in dealing with the many new platforms offering crowdfunding services.
- The need for a clear strategy before using crowdfunding.