Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Gary Zarr, Partner, at Phil & Company, a New York-based cause marketing agency, on their new report on Mobile Cause Marketing and Millennials & Generation Z.
On today's show Gary, Megan and I discuss:
- How Phil & Company began and how Gary got involved in cause marketing.
- The difference between Millennials and Generation Z.
- Gen Z are scrappy, action-oriented, cause-focused and tech-innate!
- How organizations like UNICEF, Arts Brookfield and Amnesty International are creating mobile campaigns specifically for Millennials and Gen Z.
- The key ingredient of these campaigns is "sharing."
- How to pick the right social and marketing platforms to reach Millenials and Gen Z.
- The challenge nonprofits face in generating awareness with and raising money from younger audiences.