Hanukkah, Bodhi Day, Solstice, Yule, Dongji, Christmas, Kwanzaa, etc. Whatever holidays you observe, I wish happy ones for you and yours. See you in the New Year!
✍️ Partnership Notes
1. Something to share with your partners. How to get employees to give more to charity.
2. What happens when you wander through a nut factory, a knitting facility, and a children’s charity.
3. TikTok, the social media app for sharing short lip-sync videos, will give $2 million to charity as its users post videos using holiday-themed augmented reality (AR) filters along with the #CreateforaCause hashtag. With each tagged post, TikTok will donate money to DoSomething.org, Best Friends Animal Society and Oceana.
4. Report: 90 percent of middle marketing companies - revenues between $10 million and $1 billion - are engaged in some form of CSR efforts.
🤑 Marketing Your Cause
1. Throughout December, Morgan Stanley is featuring Operation Warm on their 50-foot video displays at their Manhattan office just north of Times Square.
2. Here's a nice example of a case study on Repsly's work with natural candy maker UNREAL. It clearly states the business challenge and how Repsly ultimately boosted candy sales by 22 percent. Nice combination of text, testimonials and visuals! [Why Your NPO Needs Case Studies]
😎 Cool Jobs in Cause Marketing**
**Have your cause-related job featured here for FREE. Hit reply to this email and give me the details and a link.
🧠🍌 Brain Food
1. Whitney Daley from Cone evaluated a year's worth of purpose-driven news to compile the top 10 Trends of 2018.
2. How Salvation Army red kettles became a Christmas tradition.
3. How to build a wicked awesome snow fort.
Have a question, comment or just want to say hi? Just leave a comment below. 🙏