I write case studies for organizations and many have the same challenge: they don't have a lot to say. Getting a few quotes from the partner is expected (and important!). But wouldn't it be great if you had some hard data that the partnership actually worked? That it was actually win-win for both partners.
It's for this reason I'm partnering with Accelerist for a special case study offering for August. Here's how it works.
1. Pick a partnership. You can pick a current, future or even a past partnership (up to 300 days in the past - and not a day more!)
2. Analyze the partnership. This is where Accelerist will work its magic! They'll measure the earned and shared media [What the heck is this?] surrounding the partnership and catalog all other media assets or stewardship activities that support the partnership. They'll even give you a valuation ($$$) of the partnership (think how much your boss will like that!).
3. Write up the partnership. This is where I come in. I'll combine what Accelerist uncovered with a kick-ass interview with the partner to produce a case study that will do what a good case study should do: LAND YOU MORE PARTNERSHIPS.
Think of it this way...
Impact Measurement + Case Study = More Partnerships
The total investment for this package is $3,400. That's a 20% off the normal cost of $4,250. Want a better price? Add 1, 2, 3 or more partnerships and watch the price go DOWN!
Are you ready to do your case studies right? Hit the reply to this email and let's talk!
✍️ Partnership Notes
1. Lighter maker Zippo is fighting fire with fire.
2. C-store chain Cumberland Farms with 500+ stores has launched its 8th annual Cups for Kids campaign. Five cents from every iced coffee and fountain beverage sold benefits pediatric care programs at five New England hospitals. Since the inception of the program, Cumberland has donated over $800,000!
3. You don't need to clip and mail box tops in anymore to get your Box Top$ for Education money. You can scan them into a new mobile app!
🤑 Marketing Your Cause
1. Need some marketing help? 400 marketers at Uber just lost their jobs. Maybe they are ready for a career or volunteer opportunity in nonprofit marketing! Check out this spreadsheet for names, cities and LinkedIn profiles.
2. How this nonprofit director became the go-to expert and spokesperson on black bear collisions. 🐻🚗
3. How the Pan-Mass Challenge went from $51K to $1.6M by encouraging their riders to switch from fundraising with email to fundraising with Facebook. [Can't read this article - or any other article in my newsletter? Hit reply and I will email it to you!]
Whether you are trying to build, grow or maintain a corporate partnership program, these are the top five fundamentals every team should master. Yes, we mean MASTER! Corporate partnership teams must live and breathe these five fundamentals.
😎 Cool Jobs in Cause
1. Corporate Partnerships Manager, Boys & Girls Club (San Antonio, TX)
2. Director of Special Events & Sponsorship, Big Brothers Big Sisters (Philadelphia)
3. Director, Corporate Relations, United Way of Mass Bay (Boston, MA)
4. Manager, CSR & Social Impact Content & Production, Univision (Miami)
Have your cause-related job featured here for FREE. Hit reply to this email and give me the details and a link to the position.
🧠🍌 Brain Food
1. A grocery list app that caters to your values.
2. He was the face of a bike-a-thon to fight cancer. He was also a fake. Former Livestrong CEO and now Pelotonia head Doug Ulman can't catch a break. First, Lance Armstrong, now this guy.
3. People are always asking me about nonprofit jobs. I tell 'em, "Go where the nonprofits are!" But which cities have the highest concentration of nonprofits? This list shows you!
Have a question, comment, or just want to say hi? Just leave a comment below or head over to Twitter.