Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Stuart McAllister, Vice President of Sales & Marketing for the Food Service Segment of Dole Packaged Foods, about Dole's partnership with celebrity chef Roy Choi on starting a healthy eating movement in Los Angeles.
Megan, Stuart and I discuss:
- How the partnership between Dole and Roy began because of Stuart's love of Roy's food!
- How Dole's involvement began with a student-run cafe selling smoothies to a storefront to a food truck, which is staffed with interns from the Coalition for Responsible Community Development.
- Why an international conglomerate like Dole decided to launch a hyper-local program in Los Angeles.
- How Dole supports the program and its aspirations to expand the other program to other markets
- How Dole's support for the cause benefits the Dole Foods brand.
- How Dole is supporting other causes around the world.