I took a peek into my Google analytics this weekend and here are the ten most popular cause marketing posts on Selfish Giving in 2017. Enjoy!
1. 10 Best Cause Marketing Promotions of 2016 [SLIDESHARE]. My annual review of cause marketing promotions is always my most popular post!
2. Raise More Money From Businesses with Donation Boxes. I just wrote a post on how donation box fundraiser may soon be a thing of the past. Still, interest is obviously high in these fundraisers.
If you liked this post, read this next: 3 Resources to Help You Get Started with Donation Boxes
3. How to Attract Corporate Partners with Your Nonprofit Website. The premise of this post is that prospective partners are visiting your site well before they ever pick up the phone or send you an email. What will they find when they visit YOUR WEB SITE?
If you liked this post, read this next: Raise More Money from Everyone With Inbound & Content Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]
4. What Will Replace 'Checkout Charity' After Big Retailers are Gone? 26 business giving experts weighed in on what business giving will look like in 2022.
If you liked this post, read this next: Anatomy of a Cause Marketing Charity Pinup
5. What's Wrong with Tom Brady's Partnership with Best Buddies? Everything. This was a popular post that was picked up by Huffington Post. Tom Brady is the GOAT (i.e. greatest of all time) in pro football. But when it comes to philanthropy he's an ass.
If you liked this post, read this next: Ep110: How Causes Can Inject Themselves Into Breaking News and Get Noticed
6. A Short History of Cause Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]. Yes, cause marketing was invented in Boston! I swear it! 😉
If you liked this post, read this next: 3 Resources for Newbies: What Exactly is Cause Marketing?
7. The Definitive Guide to Fundraising with Products & Services. Like usual, there was lots of controversy around purchase triggered donations in 2017. If you plan to raise money with products or services, you have to do it right. This guide will help!
If you liked this post, read this next: The 10 Commandments of Cause Marketing Law [INFOGRAPHIC]
8. Ep107: How One Nonprofit Raises Millions with Charity Pinups. This interview with Clark Sweat at Children's Miracle Network is full of great advice and insights.
If you liked this post, read this next: 7 Key Takeaways for Cause Marketers from America's Checkout Champions Report [SPONSORED]
9. The Cause Marketing Fundraiser Matrix. Cause marketers love this matrix very as it shows the easiest ways to raise the most money.
If you liked this post, read this next: Six Top Cause Marketing Fundraisers [INFOGRAPHIC]
10. How to 10X Your Cause Marketing with Content Marketing: 3 Strategic Approaches. If you want to be more successful with cause marketing you need to build your brand. To build your brand, you need content marketing.
If you liked this post, read this next: Nonprofits, For Heaven's Sake Listen to Robert Rose!