Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Ryan Harmon, CEO & Co-founder of Press Cleaners. Press is a weekly, subscription-based dry cleaning and laundry delivery service in Texas that is helping the homeless and growing its business with its Socks for Souls program.
On the show, Megan, Ryan and I discuss:
- The backstory on Press Cleaners and Ryan Harmon.
- How Socks for Souls got started. Press will even pick up donations from non-customers!
- The impact of Socks for Souls on Press' business. "It's frictionless."
- How Ryan's entrepreneurial journey included lots of cause ventures that made Socks for Souls a natural fit when he co-founded Press.
- What challenges have Press encountered with Socks for Souls.
- Ryan's recommendations for entrepreneurs who want to add cause to their business.
- Joe challenges Ryan's to come up with cause ideas for new startups. A cause marketing idea for a lingerie store FOR MEN???