Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Alison DaSilva, Executive Vice President, Cone Communications, about their latest study, the 2016 Cone Communications Millennial Employee Engagement Study.
On the show, Megan, Alison and I discuss:
- Why Millennials are so important to companies. 50 percent of the workforce by 2020!
- Why Cone decided to do this research. "90 percent of our clients are coming to us and asking about Millennials. How do we keep them happy."
- How Cone keeps employees happy. The Cone Olympics???
- How Cone defines a socially responsible company.
- Are employers playing catch up with employees since the priority is usually targeting Millennial consumers?
- How do Millennials want companies to support causes?
- The importance of social media to Millennials.
- What were the biggest surprises from the study? The importance and depth of interest in volunteerism.
- As a Millennial expert, how well does Alison know Millennial lingo?
- What Cone is planning for future research studies.