Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Josh Abramson, Founder & Chief Solutionist at ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING, about Paint It Forward, a charity paint program that gives back to the local community.
Since completing the first Paint It Forward event in 2005, the effort has produced over $1 million worth of free painting services and materials delivered to deserving families and nonprofit organizations across the United States and Canada.
On the show, Megan, Josh and I discuss:
- Tell our listeners a little bit about ALLBRiGHT painting. Where are you located? What’s your speciality?
- You started your own charitable program, Paint It Forward, in 2005. What inspired you to start this program?
- How does the Paint It Forward program work?
- How do you work with painting companies across the US and Canada?
- How do your customers and employees vote on the recipient of painting services?
- Are there other ways you support these families and organizations?
- How does Paint It Forward help grow your business?
- What advice would you give small businesses that are considering supporting a charitable cause?
- What’s in store for 2018 for Albright painting and Paint It Forward?