Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk Debbie Sardone, President and Founder of Cleaning for a Reason, a nonprofit that gives the gift of free house cleaning to women undergoing treatment of any type of cancer.
Cleaning for a Reason has worked with over 1,200 maid services to donate free housecleaning to women who are undergoing treatment for cancer. Since 2006, their partner maid services have volunteered time to clean for to 20,000 women – valued at over $5,500,000.
On the show, Megan, Debbie and I discuss:
- How "Clean homes make people feel good." Amen! Cleaning for a Reason is a free service to women battling cancer.
- How Cleaning for a Reason partners with maid services all over the country to help the community.
- How Cleaning for a Reason helps its partners get local and national media coverage.
- The national exposure Cleaning for a Reason has received from The Ellen Show, People Magazine, Reader's Digest, Buzzfeed and many others!
- How Debbie's whole world is cleaning and founding Cleaning for a Reason was a natural extension of her brand that helped her business, other cleaning companies and the community.
- How starting a nonprofit has contributed to Debbie's success and her bottom-line.