Todd, Megan and I discuss how nonprofits can choose the right celebrity for special events, personal appearances and cause marketing campaigns.
- How a healthcare lawyer became a broker for charities and celebrities.
- When a celebrity should be paid, and when they shouldn't.
- Todd's advice on how to work with any celebrity, including the local celebrities in your own backyard!
- How charities can be the star in a crowded field of nonprofits and shine with their favorite celebrities.
- What are good "Door-Openers" with celebrities? (Hint: Give them something easy, like sharing your cause with their social media followers!)
- How you can learn from Todd at the upcoming Cause Marketing Forum Conference in Chicago later this month!