Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Marty Posch, President, Finish Line Youth Foundation, which is the nonprofit arm of athletic apparel and shoe retailer Finish Line about their work with Special Olympics. This includes a very successful checkout charity program that raised $825,000 over the holidays.
On the show, Megan, Marty and I discuss:
- How did the partnership between Finish Line and Special Olympics begin?
- Have you always raised money at the register for Special Olympics, or is that a newer component of the partnership?
- You had a good increase in donations raised this past past holiday season. What do you attribute that to?
- Explain how you teach employees to ask for donations, especially since customers are simultaneously getting an ask on the pinpad.
- Did you incentive employees and customers during the campaign?
- How did you engage loyalty card members?
- How does the partnership with Special Olympics benefit Finish Line's bottom line?