Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Clark Sweat, Chief Revenue Officer at Children's Miracle Network (CMN), about CMN's incredible success with checkout charity.
On the show, Megan, Clark and I discuss:
- CMN's continued success with checkout charity. The average tenure of a CMN partner is 20 years!
- How CMN keeps its checkout charity programs fresh and raising lots and lots of money.
- The future of checkout charity and fundraising for CMN.
- The struggles of big box retailers and how that will impact fundraising.
- The challenge of working with businesses with many different kinds of POS systems.
- Will beacon technology ever play a major role in retail checkout charity.
- New technology and messaging CMN is testing.
- The challenge of checkout charity with etailers.
- How CMN is cross-promoting charity checkout partners at events, like at its dance marathon program.
Ep107: How One Nonprofit Raises Millions with Charity Pinups (Our last interview with Clark that included some great resources)