Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Brittany Hill, Co-Founder and Chief Innovation Officer at Catalist, an agency focused on providing corporate partnership professionals tangible and sustainable tools to meet their fundraising goals.
Megan, Brittany and I discuss Catalist's recent report, Revelations at the Register: A Look Into Sector Specific Consumer Giving Preferences at the Register.
On the show, we cover:
- How Catalist defines "Checkout Charity." What does it include?
- What were the goals of the study?
- How checkout charity drives customer loyalty.
- What consumers want after they donate at the register. Is a simple thank you enough?
- While two-thirds of respondents said they've given at the register, one-third had not. How can this group be engaged?
- The importance of brand recognition at the register. What should you do if your nonprofit brand isn't well known?
- Consumer feelings on donating through PIN pads. Do consumers prefer to be asked verbally or electronically - or both?
- How much do consumers want to donate at the register? Why haven't round-up programs taken off?
- Are paper pinups on life support? Do consumers still like to see them hanging in stores? What will become of Joe's reputation as the "Pinup King"?
- Brittany shares what she thought was the most interesting finding of the study.
Revelations at the Register [DOWNLOAD NOW]