Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Keith Nowak, Director of Marketing Communications at Travelocity, about the results of its recent Travel for Good Survey and plans to expand its Travel for Good program to help people achieve their dreams of philanthropic travel!
Megan, Keith and I discuss:
- The Travel for Good Survey gauged people's opinions on "traveling for good" and volunturism.
- How Millennials are especially interested in voluntourism.
- How the Travel for Good program works and how people can participate.
- Megan, Joe and Keith reveal where they would go with the Travel for Good program.
- How Travelocity is sharing the stories from the Travel for Good program with UGC (user-generated content).
- Keith talks about the business goals of the Travel for Good program.
- The rise of social good programs in the travel industry.