Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan I talk to Allison Robinson, Founder, The Mom Project and Brian Zellner, Recruiting Manager at BP, about BP Returnship Program.
This initiative supports professional development among mid-to-upper level working professionals. The program targets women and men who have stepped out of the workforce for family or personal reasons and are now ready to return and reignite their career — an often-difficult transition for even the most qualified working professionals.
On the show, Megan, Allison, Brian and I discuss:
- What is The Mom Project and how did it get started.
- How did BP discover The Mom Project.
- Explain the Returnship Program.
- How does the Returnship Program help BP source better candidates.
- What have been some of the key learnings from the Returnship Program.
- Allison, is this program typical of how you traditionally work with companies? Or are there other ways you’re engaging businesses?
- How will the program be expanded for the rest of 2018.
- What has surprised you about the partnership to date.