Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Jeff Terry, Global Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Amway Corporation, about Power of 5. This campaign is designed to build awareness of childhood malnutrition and to address the critical need for proper nutrition during the first 5 years of life and to give a way for everyone to help.
On the show, Megan, Jeff and I discuss:
- The background of Power of 5 and its tie to Amway's nutrition brand, Nutrilite.
- How Amway's One-by-One program evolved into Power of 5 as Amway realized it could do more than give money. They could apply their expertise to address the problem of malnutrition in the world.
- How Amway works with its business owners around the world to involve them in Power of 5.
- How Amway uses its internal website to raise money directly from business owners. They've raised $11 million just in the past year.
- How Amway works with 20 NGO's, including CARE, which is its global partner.
- Joe tests Jeff knowledge of Amway with trivia! Megan was thrilled!
- What's Jeff's biggest challenge in rolling out a global program like Power of 5?