Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Ryan Baillargeon, CEO of Toronto-based Grassriots about the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and why nonprofits should be paying attention to it.
On the show, Megan, Ryan and I discuss:
- What do GPDR and Cambridge Analytica have to do with non-profit marketing?
- What risks is the non-profit industry facing right now relating to data privacy?
- Should non-profits still be using social media platforms for marketing? How can they do so securely and safely?
- How should can an organization evaluate its data security right now?
- Where should non-profits go from here? How will the industry move forward in this new era of data privacy?