Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Scotty Pansky, co-founder, and Katie Malark, Senior Director, Research, of Allison + Partners, about a new study on how digital Influencers can drive donations and engagement with causes.
On the show, Megan, Scott, Katie and I discuss:
- How Scott and Katie define an "influencer."
- Why Allison + Partners decided to do a study on the connection between influencers and cause marketing.
- How important influencers can be and driving donations and engagement for causes.
- Why people who follow influencers are more inclined to support causes.
- What factors make an influencer credible with consumers when it comes to causes.
- Examples of how brands leverage brands for causes and some of the challenges.
- How brands identify the influencers for the right causes. And the pitfalls of paying for influencers, especially for brands.