Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I speak to Cia Tucci, Vice President of CVS Health’s Store Brands and Quality Assurance Department, about the brand's recent decision to remove potentially dangerous ingredients from their line of personal care products.
On the show, Megan, Cia and I discuss:
- What brought about the decision to address ingredients in personal care products.
- The important role customers played in the decision.
- Why these chemicals are being removed from personal care products.
- Consumer reaction to the decision and the nonprofit partners CVS is working with.
- CVS' plans to educate consumers on safe chemicals.
- Other brands that are planning to remove these chemicals from personal care products.
- What challenges CVS has encountered in eliminating the ingredients from 600 products.
- How CVS is making changes to position healthy foods closer to the front of the store.
- How CVS is communicating changes to customers.