Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Chris Mann, National Vice President of Corporate Partnerships for City Year, about their corporate partnership program and its growth during Chris' tenure.
On the show, Megan, Chris and I discuss:
- Talk about the career path you took that led you to the vice president of corporate partnership's position at City Year?
- Share an example of a major corporate partner of yours and how they became one.
- How do you identify corporate champions for your program?
- What do you think City Year does really well when it comes to corporate partnerships?
- City Year is well known for its corporate partnerships, but not for cause marketing. Why is that?
- How does City Year measure and communicate the impact of a partnership with participating companies?
- You've sat on the other side of the partnership table working for Reebok and New Balance. What did you learn on the brand side that informs your work with City Year?