Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I take a look back at our favorite cause marketing programs from 2015 - and make a few predictions for 2016.
On the show we discuss:
- Our favorite campaigns, which include H&R Block, Cheeky Home, Rosa's Fresh Pizza, Doritos, Starbucks and Dave's Killer Bread.
- How cause businesses will flourish in the New Year - and how traditional businesses will pave the way for these new enterprises.
- How product packaging will play a more important role in cause marketing in 2016.
- Why businesses will take bolder stands on controversial issues in 2016.
- Is the rise of company-lead cause marketing in 2015 a good thing or a bad thing?
- Is there a future for point-of-sale programs in 2016?
- Our plans for CauseTalk Radio in 2016!