Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan Strand and I talk to Chris Noble, CEO of Matchfire, a marketing and technology company for business and social impact, about key trends in cause marketing, including the power influencers, content marketing and employee engagement.
On the show, Megan, Chris and I discuss:
- How Matchfire brings four different agencies together (StudioGood, Kompolt, Patron & Matchfire) that were once "Brand Soup." The commonality with all these entities was social good and technology.
- Matchfire's work with the Muscular Dystrophy Association on #LiveUnlimited, a bold initiative to reach a new, younger audience for the charity.
- How #LiveUnlimited focused on 150 online influencers to drive traffic, interest and donations to the campaign.
- Trends in cause marketing: Snapchat, Pokemon Go!, Employee Engagement.
- The critical role content marketing has and will play in cause marketing, and how people confuse it with digital marketing.
- How the language we use to describe corporate responsibility (cause marketing, purpose, CSR etc.) can either empower or confuse our employees.
CauseTalk Radio Ep05: Homeless Hotspots Roam SXSW, Austin for Money. Is it Right? (Chris' last appearance on the show)