Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and I talk to Anne Kalmer Cainion, Director of Philanthropy and Community Relations BelAir Cantina, a chain of six restaurants in Wisconsin that are giving back to great causes via their Powered by Tacos (PBT) fundraiser.
On the show, Megan, Anne and I discuss:
- Tell us a bit about BelAir Cantina? How many restaurants do you have? How long have you been around?
- Has philanthropy been a part of BelAir Cantina from the very beginning? If not, how did it start?
- Tell us about ‘Powered by Tacos’. We love the name!
- How do you select your nonprofit partners? What assets do you expect them to bring to the program?
- How do you communicate with customers and employees about the program?
- What’s the difference between a nonprofit that raises $49,000 and another that raises the minimum of $25,000? What do those organizations do differently?
- How does Powered By Tacos help BelAir from a business perspective?