Two weeks ago I wrote about Maggie Keenan, a graduate of my Six Figure Cause Marketing Program and happy owner of Cause Marketing for Dummies. She’s launched a pinup program with her KFC and Dairy Queen stores in southeast Georgia that’s doing very well.
I’ve asked Maggie to stop by and update us in the comments section of this post.
Maggie was kind enough to record this interview with some of the key people involved in the program. These wonderful supporters talk about so many of the things that are important to a successful cause marketing program I just had to share it with you!
- A sincere commitment to the program’s success.
- A recognition that local businesses should support local causes.
- Each store involved in the program has a tangible goal to achieve.
- Each location has an in-store ambassador to motivate and track employee success.
- Store managers volunteered at a Salvation Army to see firsthand where the money they raise will go.
- The importance of THE ASK. Customers won’t support the program unless you ask them!
- Incentives for employees as a thank you for their efforts.